
My job really sucks. I am not talking about the people I work with, hours, the commute, or any of that. The job itself really sucks! No matter how many dilbert style managers I have, they even start nodding their head in agreement -- 'Your job sucks and I am glad I am not you".
So what job might be worse than mine? Here is MY list of the worlds worst jobs and I would really appreciate some comments from this list:
Wedding Photographer -- please smile all day on weekends while carrying 3 cameras, batteries, tripods and all that crap. And don't just smile -- do it cheap!
the link to job description is here.
School Superintendent of City Schools -- so if the job is so good, why are there no candidates? Each City just trades them around until they retire or they get a job teaching! One City to another until I can collect a good pension! They retire and die on the golf course in cardiac arrest. Yeah, that is a good way to go and their family gets the all that money they made when they had no time to spend it.
When we all hate our jobs, we can just take a taxi in NY. They are the worst -- they will pretend they don't talk English (maybe they can't), they always take the wrong route because they say you don't know where you are going. Watch your change as it is considered a big tip and they can pocket it. We can all hate at least one taxi driver in our lives. And the job sucks upstate NY, too. Did you ever see the taxis's at the Greyhound station? Would you want that job? Here is the enticement for those wishing to die at a higher rate than any other occupation due to violence
That is my top three worst jobs to be had. I never had any of them. I had some pretty bad jobs in my life. Here is my list of bad jobs:
Selling lingerie at Sears (I lasted a week and even subsitute teaching looked better)
Pressing shirts on a little assembly line at a dry cleaners in the summer for 5 summers. (I got water blisters from the steam)
Babysitting 5 children for $.50 an hour. The Dad helped me find a better job ten years later so it was worth it.
This working stuff is not so great.
I see the government is trying to improve the lives of women overseas. How about improving the lives of working women in this country?
And not just women, either. Right now I am ranting about my job and there are few female co-workers to commiserate with. I go to lunch with "the guys" as that is who I work with.
And my job really sucks.
My job make me look forward to getting too old to work at it. Being obsolete will relieve me of the job.
I need a new career so I can start over young again. Wrinkles and arthritis will not stop me from a new start.
Does anyone have a list of really good jobs they had? And can I apply?

1 comment:
Attention Blog Owners...!!! WARNING: A new immensely powerful viral marketing system has been released, which allows marketers to broadcast messages directly to people's desktops. Learn more about it here: home based business opportunity internet home business site. It pretty much covers home based business opportunity internet home business related stuff and it is FREE to join.
Post a Comment