Recently, I noticed that Ithaca Beer has a summer brew called "partly sunny" (or was it partly cloudy?). Today in the Southern Tier, you will have to look really hard to see any partly in the sky. Same thing with yesterday. Lot's of time available for indoor work despite the warm temperatures.
What is the local news lately? The Buck Phillips story seems to be dominant with the Albany Times Union and Gannett groups headlining the news for a call for an investigation into the long search. I am not sure if both sides agree to how long the official search was. Today brings an editorial from Jay Gallagher on the situation in the local paper. For some reason, I do not see his name on the online version. I would appear that the author's name is a graphic and the web edition does not include it.
What else? The Press has been celebrating Tier Diversity by focusing on individuals in the area. Here is a link to a slide show about a former Chenango Forks Student that I took a personal interest in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment