
I have many favorite people in Tupper Lake -- should I list them all? I probably should. But today I want to say happy birthday to one of them -- Bill Frenette, Racquette River (or Raquette -- let's get Bill to fix the spelling) Drive, Tupper Lake, NY.
Happy Birthday Bill. I see your picture almost everywhere -- you have been featured as a historical expert on the Adirondacks by the Tupper Lake Press.
But most importantly, we all know you work behind the scenes to advocate the Adirondacks for people like me. I am just the everyday New Yorker -- not rich, not extremely talented -- just in love with the Adirondacks. I can't wait for my visits to the Adirondacks in the fall, winter, spring and summer. Thanks Bill, for keeping the place available for me to visit and still beautful.
The residents benefit from your efforts. You do not promote the Adirondacks for an exclusive few. You help family. residents, and folks like me.

Thanks

No comments:
Post a Comment